Saturday, February 5, 2011

3,2,1 Action! Barbie time!

I'm probably the weirdest person you will ever meet.

Welcome to my blog about my awesome supernatural we
ird life.

Basic Facts:

I'm fourteen.
I love books.
I suck at sports
I am THE BEST at Mario Kart (not to brag)
I've been dancing since I was 6
I'm never satisfied with my grades. (Meaning I'm a perfection
ist)

and here are my weird facts:

-I love Barbie movies
-Celtic Woman is my favorite music (I like weird music in general)
-When I chat with people on aim I like to use perfect grammar.
-I hate ketchup, mayonnaise, and mustard
-I was scared to eat a hamburger until 8th grade
-I change my mind every five seconds

Today I had a sleepover with one of my best friends Samara. We wanted to make a pretend movie mimicking the movie Barbie the Princess and the Pauper. I was going to be the princess!
(I was going to be the girl in the pink dress)

We spent around two hours getting dressed up in the proper attire. Samara was trying to stuff me in her five year old sister's Sleeping Beauty princess dress! It was so uncomfortable! Then she decided she DIDN'T WANT TO DO THE MOVIE AFTER I FINALLY GOT INTO THE DRESS! Then we decided to take a "five minute snooze" at 8:00pm, but then slept till eleven pm... Then we stayed up till three playing sims 3. When we went to bed I figured we would wake up around nine since we already had three hours of sleep. We woke up at one thirty in the afternoon! When I woke up I was STILL tired. In fact I felt like I was going to collapse!

I'm a little weird...

Lizzy

2 comments:

schriekenberg said...

i love you. this is hilarious.

Elizabetta said...

hahah this is anna and you would not believe how cheesey it was before i edited it......