Thursday, February 24, 2011

Something Normal: Procrastination!

As you can see this post will be about something actually normal! So I am currently on break and I have homework

I suck

My break is half way over and I still have more homework.

I was supposed to get it ALL DONE
today but you can all guess that that totally happened!

So tomorrow I SWEAR I will get my homework done!

Probably not! lol

But I just have to include a weird trait,

Since I was so disappointed with myself I made a schedule for me to stick to so that I can get my hw done pronto!

Here it is
I am so weird why am I waking up at 7:30 when I don't have to! Because I HAVE SO MUCH TO DO AND I MUST! Oh and I also have to fold my laundry and since I'm such a perfectionist it literally takes me five full minutes to fold the shirt the way I want it.

-Lizzy

Even when I try to be normal my post always has something weird.

2 comments:

blurredmemories said...

haha the schedule.
im about to go to school soon.

R Chandra said...

hehehe.
ugh, i am the biggest procrastinator. why do we do it to ourselves???
this post so reminds me of what i do - always trying to reign myself in with to-do lists. sometimes it works, sometimes not.. lol. best of luck with yours :)