Monday, February 7, 2011

Dolls will rule the world, BEWARE!

Bonjour!
Special request from one of my best friends ANNA BANANA! Check out her blog (annaenjoyslife.blogspot.com)

I have fears,
but who doesn't?
I don't have natural fears such as burglars, will my crush like me, ax murderers... NOPE

My fear: DOLLS DOLLS DOLLS AND MORE DOLLS!


Omg I don't want to look at these pcitures. No joke it took me so much courage to find them put if you want a scare look at this it is freaky!

If you are interested I will tell you the reason I have a phobia of dolls.

It all started in fifth grade when I watched an episode of the twilight zone. It starred Jessicia Simpsom and it was about a girl who would turn her babysitters into dolls. She was alone and she didn't want them to leave her. So in fear that they would she turned them into dolls. It sounds stupid but it's actually very creepy. I also saw it in fourth grade so have some sympathy!

Then later my friend decided to show me another episode on the twilight zone. It was about "Talking Tina" She was a doll that said "Hi I am talking Tina and I love you" however talking tina didn't like the father and eventually ended up saying things like "Hi I am talking Tina and I don't like you!" and then "Hi I am talking Tina and I HATE YOU" so the father tried to throw her away and Tina's final words to her was "Hi I am talking Tina and I'm going to KILL YOU" That scary as hell. And she did in the oddest way. If you want to find out then watch it. You can find it on youtube. Beware!

Also I had a dream were a doll tried to kill me. Dolls scare me. End of story.

I had a porcelain wedding doll in my room since I was seven. Thank god it's in the basement but because of Talking Tina I thought that I was going to "upset" her and then she would kill me.

I also have five dolls from the girls of many land from American girl. Also very scary.

I am getting the creeps from talking about this but hope you enjoyed reading my pathetic fears on dolls at fourteen.

Like I said,
I'm weird

Lizzy

2 comments:

Lonneke Bouman said...

omg these are sooo creepy! Specially the first one scares me out. Hahaha, it is a orginal post I admit, hahaha. Love your blog and your weirdness!

http://lemonxmelon.blogspot.com/

Elizabetta said...

haha thanks! I really appreciate your comment and your blog is really good. :)